
Samuel Garcia, governor of Nuevo León, Mario Escobar, Debanhi's father, and Dolores Bazaldúa, his mother, met at the premises of the Attorney General's Office (FGE) to see new evidence about the case of disappearance.
Debanhi Escobar's body was found in the Nueva Castilla motel, very close to where it was abandoned in the early morning of April 9, 2022 by a mobile application driver, inside a sewer in the pool area, which had been off duty for several months.
For his part, the governor of Nuevo León revealed through two videos released by his government that the new recordings show the 18-year-old entering the Nueva Castilla motel completely alone, and was inside for a few minutes, but did not give more details about it.
However, he announced that these data could be clarified in the near future by the Feminicide Prosecutor's Office, who will take up the case from now on, and who will accompany the victim's family until justice is found. When he had the floor, he also thanked Debanhi's father and mother for their trust.
For his part, Mario Escobar confirmed that it was Debanhi's family who invited Samuel García to the session with prosecutor Gustavo Adolfo Guerrero Gutiérrez, where they were shown the new evidence in the case of the girl's disappearance and alleged murder.
He added that during the recording, his daughter can be seen walking along the banks of the motel where she was found 13 days after she was reported missing to the authorities, and then enter alone.
For the time being, he revealed, the authorities of the Femicide Prosecutor's Office, who will take up the case with a gender perspective, are concentrating on determining what happened after entering the property and why it ended up inside a pit in the pool area.
Before the body was found, the efforts of the Prosecutor's Office and Debanhi's family focused on her alleged access to the Alcosa transport company, very close to where the last photo of the young woman alive was taken.
In addition to the above data, on recent dates Debanhi Escobar's father assured that there were 3 autopsies performed on his daughter's body before her burial, some requested by himself through external experts.
During an interview with Azucena Uresti for Radio Formula, she announced that the first to perform an autopsy on her daughter's body were experts from the local prosecutor's office at the Forensic Medical Service (Semefo).
The man told the journalist that for his part, a couple of extra autopsies were carried out. The first was requested by a forensic woman from the National Search Commission, and a second one that was carried out by an external expert who was used by the family of the 18-year-old girl.
“This is a murder, it was a kidnapping and a murder by bad people, who we haven't hurt, we've never hurt anyone,” said Mr. Mario Escobar.
In this regard, he insisted during his daughter's grave that although the Prosecutor's Office reported that he died from a blow to the head, the reality is different, since at least what he was able to observe during the identification of the body, there were indications that she was allegedly suffocated.
“They beat her in the face, suffocated her. That the prosecution wants to issue a statement saying that she died of a bruise, from a blow to the head, and it's a total lie because we saw her. We were not afraid to see her”, were Mr. Mario's clarifications.
KEEP READING:
Últimas Noticias
Debanhi Escobar: they secured the motel where she was found lifeless in a cistern
Members of the Specialized Prosecutor's Office in Nuevo León secured the Nueva Castilla Motel as part of the investigations into the case

The oldest person in the world died at the age of 119
Kane Tanaka lived in Japan. She was born six months earlier than George Orwell, the same year that the Wright brothers first flew, and Marie Curie became the first woman to win a Nobel Prize

Macabre find in CDMX: they left a body bagged and tied in a taxi
The body was left in the back seats of the car. It was covered with black bags and tied with industrial tape
The eagles of America will face Manchester City in a duel of legends. Here are the details
The top Mexican football champion will play a match with Pep Guardiola's squad in the Lone Star Cup

Why is it good to bring dogs out to know the world when they are puppies
A so-called protection against the spread of diseases threatens the integral development of dogs
