Car drivers pointed out of possible kidnapping in Nuevo León asked to clarify the event

On Thursday night, a video in which an alleged kidnapping of a woman was captured went viral

Guardar

During the night of April 21, a short video of a possible kidnapping in the streets of Nuevo León was spread on social networks, which has alerted the inhabitants of the entity.

The above occurred as authorities seek to clarify whether the body found in a motel search belongs to the young Debanhi Escobar, who disappeared on April 9, a situation that only calls into question the safety of women in the state.

In the 15-second video you can see a gray car that travels at high speed through the streets of the regional montano state, when the rear door on the left side of which a woman looks out opens.

After opening the door, there is a cry stifled by a possible struggle of the female with an unknown person, who is returned inside the moving car.

The video went viral on social media on both Facebook and Twitter. According to the publications, the incident occurred in the Valle Soleado neighborhood up to Santa Catarina, in Guadalupe, Nuevo León.

Infobae

Much has been said since images have been shared in which it is assured that the girl is safe even though it is not known with certainty about her whereabouts or identity.

Similarly, a local media outlet reported that through a message, they clarified that the people in the video were a couple of landlords who were trying to arrest the woman because she tried to jump out of the moving car to avoid a complaint.

In turn, the Frente Nuevo León organization shared that they were contacted “via WhatsApp by a citizen who says that, along with his brother, they are those who go inside the vehicle accompanied by a woman. They say they are in a position to 'clarify the situation' since it is not 'what it looks like in the video',” the Frente reported.

Infobae

According to the information obtained by the Front, it was a danger of debts and that the woman wanted to jump out of the car because of nerves because of the refusal of payment. Although they pointed out that they are verifying this information.

Others claimed that the woman was rescued. However, so far, there is still no accurate information on this matter. Similarly, the original video was deleted by the user for security reasons.

On the other hand, during the night of this Thursday, April 21, the discovery of a body was announced in the Nueva Castilla motel, near the place where Debanhi Escobar was last seen, whose case struck the Neoleonians.

It was there that the last photograph of the victim was taken by the driver of a taxi by application that left it on the Monterrey-Laredo highway, the same place where it was captured by one of his cameras, which gave information about his alleged admission to a transport company.

Infobae

The investigating agents assigned to the case located “a lifeless body inside an abandoned water cistern,” according to the prosecution. Hours later the body was removed and taken to a Semefo to be identified.

Faced with the discovery and hermetism of the authorities, Debahni's father, Mario Escobar, said he was angry that he was wrong to “believe in the Prosecutor's Office ” and asked his family for forgiveness. “It was many days and the Prosecutor's Office didn't do its job.”

“They came here 4, 5 or 6 times, I don't know how many, and they didn't do their job. Mr. Rodolfo Salinas was always very airtight, I was very respectful of his work. I thought there could be a change and there wasn't. 13 days later, they say, we're going to go again because there's a body,” Mario said. The prosecution has not yet confirmed the identity of the body.

KEEP READING: