
The father of Lucas Pertossi, one of the rugbiers accused of beating the young Fernando Báez Sosa to death in the spa town of Villa Gesell, on January 18, 2020, said today that his son “is totally innocent”, since he “did not kill anyone” and “is imprisoned for something unjust”. This is Marcos Pertossi, father of Lucas (23), who spoke with the television program Telenoche where he said that his son is only “imprisoned for filming” and for saying the word “expired” in WhatsApp audio.
“It is totally innocent, the truth is that it is not yet understood that he is imprisoned for filming and saying the word expired”, when “he is very used to talking that way” and “at no time did he think that the boy was dead”, played Marcos Pertossi. This is the first time that the father of one of the detainees awaiting trial has spoken publicly and dissociates his son from the horn-and-kick attack that ended the victim's life.

According to his version of the events that culminated in the crime of Baez Sosa, his son was “sitting” and saw “a friend” being beaten, whom he went to separate, filming the situation with his cell phone.
“What Lucas feels, I feel, the pain is very strong. Lucas is imprisoned, he is deprived of his freedom, for something that I really don't understand,” said the man and added: “Lucas has nothing to do with this, Lucas didn't do anything, Lucas is imprisoned for something unjust.”

“I still don't understand how the prosecutor (Verónica Zamboni) can determine that he is a direct participant, since he is filming, filming and hitting at the same time,” said the man. In addition, he said that his son spends 21 hours a day “imprisoned, guarded, three hours in the yard, what is happening is inhuman, this justice is failing”.
In another section of the interview, Marcos referred to the family of the murdered student, noting that he puts himself “in the place” of Fernando's parents and that “that pain” also belongs to him, he knows “what they are feeling”, being “on the other side”.

“My belly hurts, my stomach hurts from thinking no more, there are nights when I don't sleep and I think a lot about this boy,” said Lucas's father. Finally, he said that his son “is a naughty boy, he doesn't fight with anyone, he likes to film, it's a hobby”. “He's not even a murderer, he's not bad, he doesn't have bad intentions, he lives happily with the things he does, he didn't kill anyone,” he concluded.
In addition to Lucas Pertossi, Ciro (21) and Luciano Pertossi (20), Enzo Comelli (22), Máximo Thomsen (22), Ayrton Viollaz (22), Matías Benicelli (22) and Blas Cinalli (20) are detained.

The eight rugbiers are charged with the crime of “aggravated homicide due to alevosia and the premeditated participation of two or more people”, and also for “minor injuries” suffered by Fernando's friends who were with him the dawn of the crime.
Two other young people accused of being necessary participants were dismissed in the case: Juan Pedro Guarino (20) and Alejo Milanesi (21).
The trial for the case will begin on Monday, January 2, 2023, in the middle of the summer judicial fair, and will take place over 22 days, with the participation of more than 130 witnesses.
The hearings will be held in the Palacio de Tribunales de Dolores, located at 141 Belgrano Street in Buenos Aires, and the Oral Criminal Court 1 (TOC) 1 will be composed of judges María Claudia Castro, Christian Rabaia and Emiliano Lázzari.
According to the case instruction, developed by prosecutor Zamboni, the defendants attacked Baez Sosa between 4.41 and 5 on January 18, 2020, in front of the dance venue located on Avenida 3 and Paseo 102. According to Zamboni, the eight young men “agreed to kill” the young law student, and to do so “previously, they functionally distributed their roles”, after “minutes earlier, when they were inside the dance venue, they had an altercation” with him, “who was accompanied by his group of friends”.
The episode was recorded by security cameras and witnesses' cell phones, so the suspects were identified and detained hours later in the house they were renting, a few blocks from the place.
With information from Telam
KEEP READING
Últimas Noticias
Debanhi Escobar: they secured the motel where she was found lifeless in a cistern
Members of the Specialized Prosecutor's Office in Nuevo León secured the Nueva Castilla Motel as part of the investigations into the case

The oldest person in the world died at the age of 119
Kane Tanaka lived in Japan. She was born six months earlier than George Orwell, the same year that the Wright brothers first flew, and Marie Curie became the first woman to win a Nobel Prize

Macabre find in CDMX: they left a body bagged and tied in a taxi
The body was left in the back seats of the car. It was covered with black bags and tied with industrial tape
The eagles of America will face Manchester City in a duel of legends. Here are the details
The top Mexican football champion will play a match with Pep Guardiola's squad in the Lone Star Cup

Why is it good to bring dogs out to know the world when they are puppies
A so-called protection against the spread of diseases threatens the integral development of dogs
